47-year-old nurse died in hotel after marathon sex with lover - News at its peak

News at its peak

....Information Carrier online magazine is a platform to disseminate breaking stories as well the mouthpiece globally.

Access Bank

Access Bank
Access Bank

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

47-year-old nurse died in hotel after marathon sex with lover

Share This

...Lover explains what happened during the sex romp 



A 47-year-old nurse identified as Folarin Olabisi has been found dead in a hotel room after sex romp with her lover in Abule Egba area of Lagos.

Olabisi and her boyfriend, Babajide Akeem Salako were checked in into the hotel earlier before the incident.

Salako 36, resides at No13 Lawal Street, off Olaniyi Street, new Oko-Oba Agege, Lagos.

The duo, it was gathered were seen together on Saturday last week drinking a popular Seagra gin after which they left for a party where they also drank energy-boosting alcoholic drink.

The deceased’s boyfriend thereafter took her in his car and drove away. Unknown to people they both went to Bedwell Hotel at 28 Sanni Labode Street off Social Club Road, Abule Egba for a swell time and marathon sex which however led to her sudden death.

The boyfriend was arrested last Tuesday by policemen attached to Oko-Oba Divisional Headquarters.

In his confessional statement to the police, he said “I am married, and she was my woman friend. Last Saturday we were together drinking with some people after that we left for a party where we also drank and later drove her away in my car to Bedwell Hotel where I had sex with her.

“When she was gasping for breath and vomiting. I was afraid as I managed to clean the room and quickly dressed up since I was in boxer and singlet and later ran away.”

The case has since been transferred to State Criminal Investigative Department {SCID} Panti Yaba, Lagos where the suspect is currently being detained for further interrogation. While the corpse of the deceased deposited at the mortuary.

26 comments:

  1. She died due to the excess alcohol n mixture of it she took...One thing must kill a man #RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. ģ˜¤ė‚˜ķ™€

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite the fact that furnished with present day and hello there tech luxuries for the solace of the 21st century explorer, the lavish hotels of Paris speak to the middle age soul of the Palace of Versailles. https://hotelgods.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. template. Customers however complete pages nevertheless the activity is focused on the planned dates. Can it get better than that? We've been best friends most of our lives. Call Girls in Karachi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… ģš°ėØøė‚˜ģ“ģ €

    ReplyDelete
  7. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! ģžģœ„źø°źµ¬

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! premium home care

    ReplyDelete
  9. Despite the fact that outfitted with current and hello there tech conveniences for the solace of the 21st century explorer, the rich hotels of Paris address the archaic soul of the Palace of Versailles, Vakantiehuis Limburg

    ReplyDelete
  10. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. alex samek kor

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. Massager Vibrators

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: Rachel Rabbit White

    ReplyDelete
  13. Listed here you'll learn it is important, them offers the link in an helpful webpage: Wake Up Vibe

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. moroccan tea bags

    ReplyDelete
  15. A portion of the dolls will accompany the sucking mouth highlight that gives oral sex to the men and a vibrating, pivoting tongue for the women. young sex doll

    ReplyDelete
  16. Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! ģ„±ģøģš©ķ’ˆģ‚¬ģ“ķŠø

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... muadoll

    ReplyDelete
  18. Regardless of whether you are new or experienced in the use of male gay sex toys, there are numerous adult products available specifically targeted at the homosexual male in today's marketplace. Some male Silicone Doll such as the cock ring, even though this is by no means an adult toy exclusive to the gay male market, has been around since as far back as 1200 when it was first used by the Jin and Song dynasties by the Chinese, whereas the Fleshjack brand of Fleshlight male masturbators was launched specifically for gay men in 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. ėŒ€ģ „ź±“ė§ˆ

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. nursing test bank

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is on the grounds that for a great many people, organizing doesn't fall into place easily. four seasons la

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. ėŒ€ģ „ė§ˆģ‚¬ģ§€

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. ėŒ€ģ „ė§ˆģ‚¬ģ§€

    ReplyDelete
  24. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. ėعķŠ€ź²€ģ¦

    ReplyDelete
  25. With expansion sought after of clinical benefits, examining to be a nurse can be an ideal vocation choice. The nursing position requires both specialized and useful information. https://visualaidscentre.com/lasik-eye-surgery/

    ReplyDelete
  26. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. ėعķŠ€ź²€ģ¦

    ReplyDelete


WEMA BANK PLC

Pages